Foreign Student Services
- Dormitory air-conditioners are switched on from 10.00 PM to 6.00 AM daily.
- All visitors are to register with the administration office and are only allowed in the common area till 10 PM.
- No graffiti is allowed on the wall other than properly framed up paintings.
- No smoking is allowed in the dormitory room or common area.
- Students are to be responsible for the tidiness of their own dormitory rooms.
- Hostel will not be responsible for any loss of expensive items or documents, students will have to keep them safely.
- The Hostel’s cleaners will clean up the rooms fortnightly.
- Two pieces of pillow slips and bed-sheets will be issued to each student.
- Students must not shout or talk loudly to cause annoyance to others.
- Students can wash their laundry at the washing machines twice weekly
Only light cooking is allowed at the kitchen.
- All food and drinks must be consumed at the dining room.
- Lights, fans and air-conditioners are to switch off when there is no one in the room.
- No vandalism and gambling are allowed.
- No meddling with the fire fighting equipment such as the breakglass, fire alarm panel, heat detector, fire hosereel etc.
- No female students are allowed to enter the male room and vice-versa (not applicable to married couple).
1) Fully Furnished and Air-Conditioned Rooms
2) Kitchenette for light cooking
3) Breakfast Provided
4) Laundry Service upon request
5) Internet Connection to every room
6) Airport Pick Up Service
For your convenience, we can arrange airport pick-up service for international students. When you arrive at Singapore Changi International Airport, someone will be waiting at the Arrival Hall to welcome you. He will then send you to your destination in Singapore.